Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Days

I really want to take some photos this week but I can't get out of my driveway! It's solid ice outside...on top of that ice there's snow. I would even like to take the kids outside and get some pretty snow shots but alas, I can't....cause there's wind....considered blizzard wind it's windy, about 35 mph. I don't consider that blizzard). And it's not supposed to get over 20 degrees for the next three days.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love winter. I LOVE snow. I just hate ice and being stuck in the house with three kids that would much rather be outside playing in said snow then sitting at the window watching it blow around everywhere.

I'm hoping the wind calms down over night and I can get some good photos of the kids playing in the snow. Anymore when they hear the sound of my camera come on they all run away! Maybe the ice will slow them down! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment