Thursday, February 10, 2011

Calendar Photos

I had so much fun doing photos this week. Since Valentines is just around the corner I have had a lot of boudoir photos to do. I especially had a blast with this session because she had so many ideas on what she wanted. We spent three half days taking photos and I love the end results.
Here are a few.
She had a perfect rocker shirt and covered a lot but still showed enough to look sexy.

This one she is actually in a dress. She looks like she belongs on a beach somewhere!

I am absolutely in love with the purple layer on this photo. I love the way her skin glows in this.

These last two are two of my favorites. I love the loose braids with the feathers on the floor (which btw isn't a real floor, it's seamless paper that I LOVE).

These are just a few of the almost 100 photos I edited. That's normally WAY over what I do but this was a three day session! I can't wait to see the calendar she makes!

1 comment: