Sunday, January 23, 2011

Boudoir Shoot

Just a note. This is not my dear friend Brandy.

This Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting three boudoir sessions. It was really a blast. All three girls were wonderful and funny. I was given permission to post these pics by one of the ladies.
I Love this one. It reminds me of Daisy Duke for some reason. I love the legs and the arch of her back.
This one I left a little bit of the pink still in the photo. I love the hands on the hips. I think she did great.

This one I really like the suggestiveness (doubt that's a word) of it without it being over the top and it's still tasteful.
Thanks for letting me post the pics, you know who you are..haha

1 comment:

  1. wow awesome and this gal should not be the least bit shy with a bod like that...

    ReplyDelete